How can we help you get a tier 1 visa?
What are tier 1 – Visas?
Tier 1 is one of the immigration routes under the UK’s points-based visa system available to individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The visas which make up the Tier 1 immigration route offer relatively favourable terms and eligibility requirements for visa holders.
What are the different visas under the Tier 1 visa scheme?
Within the tier 1 visa scheme, there are four separate categories:
- Tier 1 (INVESTOR) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
We take a look at the eligibility and application criteria for each of the Tier 1 visas for investors and entrepreneurs.
How to apply
When you apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) Visa, you will need to be able to provide the following evidence to support your application.
- A current valid passport that has one page that is blank on both sides or a travel identification document
- Proof of your available investment funds – where it’s being held, where it came from and that it can be transferred into sterling.
- Results from a negative tuberculosis test if applicable
- A criminal record if you have stayed in any country for 12 months or more over a 10 year period.
The new start-up visa is for individuals wanting to set up their first business in the UK. It replaces the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa, which is now closed to new applications. The start-up visa is open to graduates and non-graduates who can demonstrate high potential, and there is no requirement to show investment funds as part of your application.
- You have access to £200,000 or £50,000
- These funds are geld in regulated financial institutions and are available to spend on your UK businesses.
- Proof of English language requirements
- Detailed business plan for purposed business in the UK
- Setting up a genuinely viable business
- Evidence that you can support yourself and your family during your stay in the UK.
How can ASMAT & CO help you?
Asmat accountants have designed a one-stop package for Tier 1 Clients. We aim to help you when you arrive in the UK and support you in establishing and managing your business according to UK regulations.
We will also assist you in:
- Business start-up
- Complete package for Accountancy, Tax and Payroll services.
- Creating or reviewing your business plans, ensuring they meet the standards.
- Help you in setting up a business bank account
- Helping in getting relevant business insurances
- Managing HMRC requirements
Our Partners can help with the following:
- Legal requirement in your current circumstances
- Completing your visa application
- Applying for Visa
For further information and free consultation call ASMAT ACCOUNTANTS on 02035988621
NOTE: The above rules are a reflection of existing rules which are subject to change. Also depending on your current circumstances, these rules can also change.