There are good numbers of people who are not fully aware how best to handle their assets and enjoy benefits associated through formation of trusts.
Trusts are good way of managing assets and there are number of reasons why Trusts are set up, including:
- To control and protect family assets
- Someone is too young or incapacitated to handle their affairs
- Wish to pass on assets while still alive or to pass on assets after death
- Under the rules of inheritance if someone dies without a will (England & Wales only)
- ‘settlor’-the person who puts assets into a trust
- ‘trustee’-the person who manages the trust
- ‘beneficiary’-the person who benefits from the trust
How we can help:
- Accounting & Taxation reporting for existing trusts including tax and inheritance tax returns.
- Advice on Capital Gains Tax.
- Advice on how to wind up existing trust.
Please complete the following form for our Business Partner specialist within the Trust to be in touch with yourself for Free consultation –www.stepheyore.com