We have long and successful experience in helping clients who need submitting their immigration application supported by Earnings Certification.
Tier 1 - Visas
There are two types of Tier 1 Visas:
- Investor Visa: This Visa gives you opportunity to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.
- Entrepreneur Visa: This Visa allows you to start up, take over, or be actively involved in the running of a business in the UK.
If you are citizen of Non-EEA Country and you want to make large investments in United Kingdom. Asmat Accountants can help and guide you through all the requirements and regulation to ensure your investment goes as smoothly as possible.
To be eligible for this Visa you must:
- You must invest £2M or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
- You must be 18 or over when applying for this Visa
- Money belongs either to you or your partner
- Money must held in one or more regulated financial institutions and is available to spend in the United Kingdom.
If you invest £10M you can apply to settle in 2 Years and if you invest £5M you can apply to settle in 3 Year.
Thinking about investing in the United Kingdom? Asmat Accountants can guide you through all the requirements to ensure that you and your family’s migration to the UK is as smooth as possible. See Website to know more.
What is a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa?
This Visa category allows international (Non EEA nationals) to migrate to UK, to set up, take over or run a business.
- You have access to £200,000 or £50,000( in some special cases)
- These funds are held in regulated financial institutions and are available to spend on your UK business.
- Proof of English language requirements
- Detailed Business Plan for purposed business in the UK
- Setting-up a genuine viable business
- Evidence that you can support yourself and your family during your stay in the UK
With this visa your family members can travel with you and can get indefinite leave to remain in as little as 3 years, depending on your circumstances.
Under the current rules there is no restriction on employment but there are specific requirements for professional jobs.
Applicants are not allowed to take another job outside the business.
How Asmat Accountants Can Help You?
Asmat Accountants have designed a one stop package for Tier 1 Clients. Our aim is not only to help you when you arrive in the UK but also support you to establish and manage your business in line with UK regulations.
We will also assist you in:
- Business Start-up
- Complete package for Accountancy, Tax and Payroll services
- Creating or reviewing your Business Plans, ensuring they meet the standards
- Help you in setting up a Business bank account
- Helping in getting relevant business insurances
- Manging HMRC requirements including enquires
Our Partners can help you with following:
- Legal requirement in your current circumstances
- Completing Visa application
- Appling for Visa
For further information and free consultation please call: Asmat Accountants on 01753424986.
NOTE: The above rules are reflection of existing rules which are subject to change. Also depending on your current circumstances these rules can also change.